Tuesday, January 10, 2012

INAUGURATION






After running the alpha version for more than a month, today I officially launched the beta version of this site. Here, I'll try to make discussions on various topics related to science & technology, literature & books, music & movies as well as the things that attracts me most. I'll continue writing on it if I get supports from you.


I've also created the mobile lite version of this site. Just click the link and it will take you to the mobile version of this site. Mobile version works well with Opera Mini, Android & iOS devices.
If you want to get instant updates from this site just hit the 'RSS Subscribe in a reader' button or hit 'Followers' & that's all
Feel free to make any kind of remarks in the 'Sh0ut' box on the left column in the lower portion. I would love to hear from you.

Thank You All                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment